Residents in South Africa are more concerned about the affordability, safety, and ease of installation of home elevators. This home elevator adopts the principle of hydraulic structure, occupies a small area, can carry a weight of 350-400kg, and can be easily lifted to the second floor; its installation does not require a shaft as support. It only needs to be against the wall or fixed on the floor. If your indoor space does not allow it to exist, this home elevator can also be installed in an outdoor location. Outdoors, needs to be sheltered by a glass frame that can extend to the height of the top floor.
Residential elevators in south Africa have the following characteristics:
Hydraulic drive system:
No need for a pit, with its well, safe, stable, and free of falling risk
A new generation of imported seals, no oil leakage troubles
Low maintenance frequency to keep your private space undisturbed
UPS uninterrupted power supply to prevent elevator power failure
High-end customization, flexible size
A variety of sizes and specifications, a variety of good schemes to choose from
90-degree door or 180-degree door can be realized
Flexible non-standard customization options and small-sized floor heights can also be installed with elevators.
Cabin wall and door frame color mix and match; let your artistic imagination play.
Low noise technology
Adopt imported silent pump station; the noise decibel rate is 20-30db
The upgraded rolling guide shoe technology can effectively reduce noise and avoid the trouble of lubricating oil maintenance.
Upgrade the contactor, pay attention to the improvement of every detail
Bottomless pit, Full use of space
Bottomless pit requirements, no worries of water seepage and water leakage
The installation position is more flexible, and the middle and both sides of the stairs can be installed arbitrarily
Up to 70% space utilization
The bottomless pit is easy to clean, no sanitary dead corners, and keep your home clean and bright
Hydraulic residential elevators selling in South Africa have the following safety features:
- Relief valve. It can prevent the pressure from being too high when going up.
- Emergency manual valve. When the power supply fails, the car can be lowered to the nearest floor in an emergency, and the landing door can be automatically opened so that passengers can walk out of the car safely.
- Manual pump. When the system fails, the manual pump can be operated to pump out high-pressure oil to make the car ride to the nearest floor.
- Pipeline rupture valve. When the hydraulic system pipeline breaks and the car stalls and descends, the oil circuit can be automatically cut off.
- Fuel tank oil temperature protection. When the oil temperature in the oil tank exceeds a certain value, the oil temperature protection device sends a signal to suspend the use of the elevator. The elevator can be started only when the oil temperature drops.
- Large load capacity. The power-to-weight ratio of the hydraulic system is large, so the elevator of the same specification has a relatively large load capacity.
- Low noise. The hydraulic system can use a low-noise screw pump, and the oil pump and motor can be designed to work submersible, forming a pump station as a whole, greatly reducing the noise.
- Good explosion-proof performance. The hydraulic elevator adopts low-condensation flame-retardant hydraulic oil, and the oil tank is sealed as a whole. The motor and oil pump is immersed in the hydraulic oil, which can effectively prevent the combustion of combustible gas and liquid.
How much does it cost to install a two-story home elevator in South Africa?
To install a two-story home elevator, generally choose the basic model to meet the family use, the basic hydraulic home elevator, you can choose a glass car or a closed stainless steel car, both of which can provide safety protection; the price of the basic home elevator is 5000-6000 US dollars, excluding the installation cost.
How much does a two-person home lift cost?
A home elevator for two people can carry a weight of 250kg. For a mini small home elevator, if it is just a simple platform, it usually only costs 4000-5000 US dollars. If you need a closed car and need to add a car to the car, Customized interiors cost 6,000-8,000 US dollars. Usually, a two-person home elevator is convenient for the elderly or disabled at home.