Suppose you are building a house in Brisbane or intend to transform the home in Brisbane. In that case, you can ask your architect to incorporate the residential lifts into his design because it will virtually increase the value of your real estate in Brisbane. Of course, you can also contact us to provide you with an elevator installation scheme; You will find that our elevator can be easily placed anywhere in your home.
If you want to customize a large car, we can fully meet your requirements. To make the residential lifts more beautiful, we can provide a glass shaft so that you can put the elevator outdoors or indoors.
Safety features of residential lifts in Brisbane:
- The unique speed limiter for the passenger elevator is set at the fastest speed of 0.4m/s. If it exceeds this speed, the elevator will stop running to prevent accidents such as falling or toppling
- Each landing door is equipped with an electromagnetic lock. When the elevator is running, the landing door cannot be opened from the outside to avoid personnel entering the elevator shaft
- There is a safety sensor at the bottom. When the bottom of the elevator car touches an obstacle, the elevator will stop running
- Maintenance-free pump station adopts imported pump station to reduce maintenance and oil leakage
The advantage of residential lifts in Brisbane:
- This type of elevator can be installed in any space and location, customized according to customer requirements, and installed at an affordable price
- There is no need for pit and high-top space, machine room, and special elevator shaft. It can be directly connected to household AC, and the voltage can be customized, which can be realized at 220V / 110V / 380V
- Emergency manual lowering valve and UPS power supply can be used in case of elevator power failure or emergency
- The explosion-proof hydraulic oil pipe has a maximum load of 500kg and can accommodate the size of a wheelchair. The elevator does not consume energy when descending to meet the requirements of energy conservation and environmental protection
What are the advantages of residential lifts which were fitted inside a building?
According to the survey, many families in Brisbane still think installing a residential lift is a considerable expense. Still, with the development of the elevator market, especially the reduction in import costs, people are more inclined to import an elevator. Imagine, What a good home renovation plan is to install an elevator in your room.
You can make the car walls around the residential lifts be assembled with tempered glass to see the outside scenery and enhance the family’s happiness.
Simple and easy:
Many people have been worried that if they design a special hoistway for elevators or build a machine room because they don’t have enough room if we use our hydraulic home elevators, it can significantly improve the space utilization. Many Brisbane families All benefited from this.
If you can afford an elevator, you have to consider its current value and the cost of subsequent maintenance. Just imagine, if an elevator needs to be maintained three times in two years or less, are you willing? Try to install it.