A compact elevator can fully meet the travel needs of family members. It can bear the weight of 2-4 people. Unlike traditional screw elevators, economical home elevators generally use traction or hydraulic systems. Elevators are more suitable for home use. It does not require machine rooms, shafts, or pits. It can be installed in any corner of the room, which makes many Filipino families begin to like to use hydraulic elevators.
The household elevators we sell in the Philippines can help passengers reach the floor quickly, comfortably, and safely. They provide quiet operation, which is particularly important at night. For architects, it can be easily integrated into the drawings and help to optimize the available architectural space. For building owners, they help reduce elevator costs by providing good maintainability and reducing energy consumption. The spacious and bright elevator car enables passengers and their luggage to shuttle freely on the lower floors.
Why are more and more Philippine households starting to install affordable elevators?
Convenient for the elderly
According to statistics, in the next few years, more and more elderly people will retire in the Philippines, and the current villa owners have considered this; they have built their houses in an elderly-friendly way, incorporating elevators into the house structure in advance, This way their parents can move around without worrying about the burden of stairs
Relieve muscle soreness
Carrying heavy objects for a long time or transporting clothes may cause physical fatigue and fall risk. Affordable elevators in the Philippines provide an excellent solution, allowing you to wash clothes easily, and carry luggage and other large items.
Increased house value
Installing an affordable home elevator in the Philippines can solve the problem of house utilization and maximize indoor space development to increase the house’s value.
Improve the decoration effect of the house
The elevator is still a luxury for a family. It can show the taste and financial resources of the owner. The elevator’s appearance and interior can match the whole house’s decoration. There are many choices, from the light of the elevator car to the floor of the elevator, as well as the walls of the elevator.
The Philippine Economic Elevator has the following characteristics:
1. Not limited by private space, compact structure, elevators are mainly used for private houses and villa residents
2. Special facilities to meet the needs of the elderly and disabled (including wheelchair users)
3. The elevator and controls are quiet, smooth, and easy to operate.
4. No need for regular maintenance; the maintenance time is determined according to the frequency of use, generally half a year or once a year
5. Economical and energy-saving, low cost, half the cost of traditional elevators, suitable for 2-4 floors
Multiple protections, full-stroke anti-fall system, emergency descending device, anti-overload device, safety touch screen, and other protective measures
The advanced elevator technology that originates from Europe
• No independent machine room is required.
• Simple installation: Shallow pit, no construction well, maximum good utilization rate.
• Main power supply 220v/380v/440v with the perfect match.
• If nobody uses the elevator for 15 minutes, the lamp automatically shuts off inside the car. It greatly saves your electricity charge at home.
• Low noise and vibration: Variable frequency travel mode, extremely quiet and smooth lift operation, and parking.
•External intercom: The passenger can contact the residential quarter monitor room through the intercom in the car if the lift can not open due to any trouble.
•With a standard UPS power supply, when power fails at home, the lift automatically travels to the leveling position and then the passengers can safely leave the elevator.
How much does it cost for a home elevator in the Philippines?
According to your floor height and the number of stops, the price of elevators varies. In the Philippines, the lowest home elevator price is about 7000 dollars, and the highest is about 50000 dollars. In addition to the floor height and the number of stops, the main factor affecting the home elevator price in the Philippines is the type of elevator. Economic elevators include hydraulic elevators, traction elevators, and simple platform elevators. Expensive elevators are mainly screwed and vacuum elevators, These are often imported, so the price is unaffordable for ordinary families.