Our home lifts are designed and produced for low-rise buildings because, in the Philippines, many families’ houses are foreign houses or villas with two or three floors. If a household elevator is easy to install and saves space, it can meet the needs of Philippines residents. Many people install home elevators mainly to facilitate the elderly or disabled people to go upstairs and downstairs. In response to the above requirements, we have launched two home elevators.
The first home elevator adopts a hydraulic structure. This domestic elevator is suitable for buildings below the fourth floor. It has no machine room, strong adaptability, space-saving, and a low failure rate. To reduce noise, we adopt a silent pump station system, and the sound of elevator operation is close to that of the refrigerator.
If you are worried about the structure of the hydraulic elevator and prefer to choose the traditional traction elevator, we have also designed and manufactured an electric traction elevator suitable for household use. It is electrically driven. Although it is a traction elevator, it saves space as much as the hydraulic elevator. It is very popular in the Philippines. It is mainly aimed at the narrow installation space. The elevator can adopt the opening direction of 90 degrees or the opening direction of three sides; Italian permanent magnet synchronous gearless traction technology is adopted. After VVVF technology, the Philippine household elevator industry has made significant technological progress. Compared with the traditional toothed traction elevator, it saves space, energy, high efficiency, long life, and environmental protection. It is more in line with the higher requirements of architectural development for elevators. The latest permanent magnet gearless drive technology and space-saving design, combined with a new control system with excellent performance, make the elevator have superior running comfort, excellent performance, and low operating cost.
Home lift Philippines has the following features:
- The occupied space is small and can be installed in the space of less than one square meter
- It is convenient for maintenance. Whether it is a domestic elevator with a hydraulic or a domestic elevator with a traction structure, it can be maintained by itself, or some simple inspections can be done regularly.
- Safe and reliable. Home elevators on the market are equipped with the same safety configuration as passenger elevators, which can fully protect the safety of passengers
- Quiet and environment-friendly. The noise of the home lift is generally about 30-40 dB. The household elevator with a hydraulic structure uses a silent pump station, which will not affect the rest of the family members
- Energy-saving and environmental protection. The power consumption of a home elevator is generally similar to that of a refrigerator, which is not as high as expected.
Home lift the Philippines has the following safety measurements:
- Touch stop: If the platform’s bottom touches people or obstacles, the platform will stop immediately.
- Emergency fall prevention: in case of power failure or sudden fall, the platform will be locked and will not fall.
- Buffer lowering: when the workbench is close to the ground, it will slow down and fall to reduce inertia.
- Speed limiters can prevent the elevator from speeding or crashing and reduce the accident rate.
- Intelligent call function. Our domestic elevator is also equipped with an intelligent call system. If people are trapped, they can call from the inside of the car.
Price for a home Lift in the Philippines?
The home lift price in the Philippines depends on the type, lifting height, and the number of stops. If you are a two-story house, installing a hydraulic elevator is about 7000 US dollars, and the price of installing a traction elevator is about 10000 US dollars. If you are a three-story house, installing a home hydraulic elevator is about 8000 US dollars, and the price of installing a traction elevator is about 13000 US dollars; in addition, the cost of the elevator is also related to your requirements for decoration.
Price of different elevator doors:
We provide customers with four kinds of doors: manual door, electric casement single door, electric double casement door, and sliding door.
A manual door makes our standard configuration. The price of a single manual entry is $400.
Electric single door. The single electric door is the same as a manual door. When you press the elevator button, the elevator door will automatically close and open, which is very friendly to the elderly or children with mobility disabilities. The price of a single electric door is 700 US dollars.
Electric double door. The electric double door is the same as the single electric door in practicability and more beautiful. It has a larger opening size. The price of an electric double door of the home lift is 1500 US dollars in the Philippines.
Automatic sliding door, which is mainly used for traction home elevator. It has a separate door motor system. The price is determined according to the floor height, and the introductory price is 1800 US dollars.
We are committed to manufacturing and supplying a large number of custom residential elevators, which are carefully crafted by us.
These lifts are not just for people, but also carry items, and are built with high-quality materials that are being tested for reliability. Also, the way these elevators are installed completely changes the look of the building you live in.
We are looking for buyers from Manila, Cebu, Iloilo, and Quezon.