The single villa home lift size is equivalent to the size of a floor tile, the effective area can stand one person, and the reserved size of the shaft hydraulic elevator is only 1000mm × 800mm, traction 1200mm × 1200mm, all by hand.
If your home is a two-story or three-story house, we recommend using a single hydraulic elevator. This single-person elevator has a price advantage and is convenient for later maintenance in India. If your home is more than five floors, we recommend using our backpack traction home lift because it is safer for high-rise buildings.
Compared with the two, the hydraulic elevator has advantages in size. The hydraulic elevator does not need regular maintenance, and the installation cost is half of that of an ordinary traction elevator. In India, more and more families accept the hydraulic elevator, which is cheap and solves the space, and improves the utilization efficiency of the shaft.
This home lift made and designed in India is an energy-saving and environment-friendly miniature single-person household elevator. It is suitable for private villas and duplex houses with various architectural styles, from the basement to the first floor and the second floor, from the top floor to the attic, and thermocline houses without pit conditions (such as the top floor and high subfloor).
This series of products adopt the design concept, introduce new hydraulic technology, and cooperate with the PLG electronic control system to provide multiple safety guarantees with independent intellectual property rights. The hydraulic villa lift meets the green energy-saving standard and is a set of practical, safe and environmental protection systems.
Product features of single person lift for a home in India:
- Environmental protection and energy saving, saving 50% of energy compared with ordinary elevators;
- The utilization rate of the shaft is very high, and the requirement for the height of the top floor is low;
- maintenance-free, hydraulic oil can be recycled;
- The requirements for a hoistway are low, and the outer frame of the steel structure can be selected;
- Personalized design, manual and automatic door opening can be selected.
- lifcore villa elevator adopts a variety of door opening methods for users to choose from and can be customized according to users’ needs and use conditions
- Multiple safety guarantees, such as hydraulic self-locking, ladder door self-locking, a double guarantee of power failure, bottom anti misentry, overload warning, etc.;
- The hydraulic villa elevator improves the quality of life and living, solves the problems of the elderly, children, sick, and disabled wheelchairs going upstairs and downstairs, and eliminates the cumbersome task of carrying heavy objects up and down; Meet the requirements of installation in civil engineering stage or reconstruction and building of existing houses;
Why choose a single-person lift for a home in India? What benefits can it bring?
Lifcore not only provides you with the safest products but is also cost-effective.
The absence of pit and clearance requirements means that you do not have to make any civil changes to your existing property, nor do you have to make a separate architectural plan for the house under construction. This is at least the thousands of dollars you saved when you bought.
Where commercial elevators must be maintained monthly, home lifts that comply with Indian Standards are explicitly designed for residential use, so the technology used hardly requires any oil change or maintenance
Home elevators rely on a single-phase power supply, which is equivalent to the power consumed by half an air conditioner.
What is a single-person elevator price in India?
The one-person elevator is a kind of economical elevator that mainly solves the daily travel problem. In India, the price of installing a single person elevator is about 5000-6000 US dollars. The cost of a single-person elevator mainly depends on your rising height and the number of parking floors. If it is a two-story elevator, it needs 5000 US dollars. If it is a three-story elevator, it requires 6000 US dollars; Most Indian families can afford this part of the cost. At the same time, to solve the problem of elevator installation, we provide unique videos and instructions. Our elevator dealers in India can guide customers to the installation according to our instruction book.
What is the smallest home lift?
The smallest home lift space often depends on the installation location of your home. If installed in the staircase, we only need 700 * 1000 installation space, which can facilitate one person to go up and down the stairs. At the same time, we provide customized services for Indian families. You can send the decoration size and style of your home, and we will design it according to the space of your family.
How thick are elevator walls?
Since most Indian families do not reserve enough hoistways and sizes when building their houses, many people give up buying elevators. Still, our household elevators do not need hoistways as support. We can provide customers with an aluminum alloy glass hoistway, which can bear the weight of the elevator itself so that it can be installed in any corner of the room, Whether it is placed in the open outdoor environment or the indoor position close to the wall, if you need to use the border to support, the thickness of the wall should be about 35-50cm, so that the elevator can get good support.