Our residential elevator not only looks to the future but offers the highest flexibility in the here and now. With its modular, intelligently designed components and the optional minimization of the shaft head and pit, it uses very little room. It can be adapted to perfectly match the existing building environment. And it uses space so efficiently that a smaller shaft can run a big cabin. It’s easy to see why LIFCORE® LIFT is an ideal choice for every architect and building owner
Safety devices of our residential elevators:
- Overload protection: hydraulic device with overload protection device. If overloaded, the hydraulic station will automatically release the pressure and stop running.
- Emergency stop: In an emergency, the residential elevator can stop at any height immediately.
- Emergency lowering: The platform can be reduced manually and equipped with a UPS emergency power supply in a power failure.
- Explosion-proof valve: Explosion-proof valve can prevent the pipeline from breaking and causing the platform to fall suddenly.
- Safety sensor: When the platform drops, if it hits anything, it will stop
- With an electromagnetic lock, when the elevator is running, the landing door is always keeps closed