If you are planning to build a new house or villa, please keep in touch with us during the planning process of your architect, because it can help you save a lot of cost and time. We can provide the size to your designer, and then when your home builder builds the house; you can reserve enough space to avoid damage to the house in the later stage; we have worked with many architects in Adelaide to make many clients’ homes look more beautiful.
What are the features of the best home lifts in Adelaide?
- Suitable for small families: the best home lift can be installed in any family corner. You can put it in the stairwell or bedroom because Adelaide residents have always considered how to save indoor space to avoid additional costs caused by the demolition of walls. Most Adelaide residents want to live in compact two-story or three-story houses, Maximizing space utilization.
- Customization options: we provide Adelaide residents with customization functions and ten different decoration options. The internal car of this elevator can be suitable for various interior design schemes. The elevator has six chandelier options. The backplate can be customized with patterns and a luminous LED backplate. In addition, we offer different glass shafts and doors of various colors.
- Labor cost: your home elevator may be installed by an elevator dealer in Adelaide, which needs to consider the cost of installation and maintenance. If the installation of a home lift is simple, it can significantly reduce the customer’s budget. Therefore, we have designed hydraulic elevator equipment that is easy to install and maintenance-free, And many installation cases have been completed in Adelaide for your reference.
- Safety function: When installing a household elevator, you should thoroughly consider its safety factors and check whether it has some essential safety protection, such as whether there is an emergency power supply emergency descent function, whether it is equipped with safe lighting devices, and whether there is an interlocking door system to prevent the elevator door from being accidentally opened.
To install a home elevator, we should not only consider its use value but also its investment value because installing a home elevator may make your house appreciate quickly.
Why does the resale value of property depend on a home lift in Adelaide?
Installing elevators can allow old houses to find new value points. Many houses, ancient houses, have their use-value decreasing every year. At the same time, the maintenance cost of old houses is also increasing. Suppose you are on your third or fourth floor. The installation of an elevator on the first floor of the building can attract new buyers to buy the house because they do not need to build new stairs or spend more money to invest in the place, especially buyers with elderly people at home. In that case, they pay more attention to the house’s Added value. Home elevators are a selling point of the place, which is why more and more home lift manufacturers in Adelaide like to undertake renovation projects of some old houses.
Things to consider before buying an elevator
First of all, you should consider installing the elevator indoors or outdoors. If you install it indoors, the smallest elevator also needs a space of about square meters. At this time, you need to consider the installation position of the elevator and whether you need to remove the wall at home. Generally, the manufacturer of the elevator will tell them the standard size. You can customize it according to the installation space of your own home; In addition, if you want to accommodate a wheelchair, you need more installation space. The general home elevator also needs a hoistway.
The load weight of home lifts is also different. The common ones are 250kg, 300kg, 350kg, and 400kg. If your load capacity is 4-5 people, the load capacity of 400kg can meet your requirements. Please don’t pay too much attention to the load capacity when considering the home elevator because its primary function is to meet the needs of the family use.
Home elevators come in various shapes and sizes, many of which are customizable. Before ordering a household elevator, you should understand your needs. Do you like a sightseeing glass car or a closed stainless steel elevator car? Do you need to be consistent with your home decoration? Are you willing to add some cost to the style? Adelaide home lift companies often use aluminum shafts to make home elevators more beautiful because they can be made in various colors.
If you are sensitive to noise, we do not recommend using a screw or vacuum elevators because the noise of these two kinds of home lifts is relatively large, mainly related to their structure and working mode. It is said that hydraulic home elevators are the quietest, and the noise level varies according to the manufacturer’s brand.
1. What necessary information should be provided before purchasing the elevator?
1). How many people will you load?
2). How many floors does your house have and each floor height?
3). What is the installation space? Shaft width and shaft depth?
4) How height is the top height of the shaft?
2. What are the advantages of your elevator?
We use the best elevator components, European design, and Taiwan imported pump station system. All elevator components come from world-famous elevator parts suppliers.
3. Installation and maintenance
We will send the installation and maintenance manual along with the elevator in the container and provide a complete installation video.