Advantages of wheelchair platform lift
The wheelchair platform lift is far easier to install than traditional lifts, so they can be fitted in almost any building without requiring extensive structural modifications.
- A wheelchair platform lift can be installed indoors or outdoor in your home or commercial buildings.
- Low running costs and installation make a vertical platform lift more affordable than traditional vertical lifts.
- The wheelchair platform lift can overcome the distance between the stairs of different levels and make it convenient for the elderly and the disabled to travel
Benefits of wheelchair platform lift
1. Provide a new lifting scheme, which brings convenience to the family
2. Custom platform measurement to meet size requirements
3. Humanized design and operation buttons can make the operation more concise, and the height can be improved more accurately
4. Very low energy costs and low maintenance costs
5. Much affordable than traditional lifting platforms
6. Indoor and outdoor use, the requirement for the lifts pit is relatively low.
Use specific units to create temporary bases. This is ideal if you need to install a new vertical platform lift quickly or move to a new home and do not want to install a new vertical platform lift twice. You must consult the wheelchair lift manufacturer/installation instructions to see if your machine is compatible with this type of installation; however, temporary structure on some devices is possible by burying two pieces of hard steel in 30cm of sand or gravel, So that the bottom of the steel is flush with the ground. If the vertical platform lift can be used for this type of installation, the distance and measurement values of the plates will be provided by the manufacturer. If the lifting distance is more significant than 100cm, most barrier-free elevators can also be fixed on the side of stairs or houses.
Whether you are purchasing a new wheelchair platform lift for yourself or your family or friends, you must honestly tell the other person the expected loading capacity. If you are using a wheelchair lift with two people, please provide the maximum weight of the heaviest person on the lift and the weight of the wheelchair. Generally speaking, most vertical lifts will support at least 600 pounds, and the lifts can be upgraded to carry more weight.