An indoor vertical wheelchair lift is the ideal equipment when lifting physically challenged persons with or without wheelchairs. A wheelchair lift would help when physically challenged persons require assistance to be fitted from the floor or to come to a standing position
The core of wheelchair lift design is people-oriented, which must fully consider the use needs of the elderly, the disabled, and other people with different degrees of physical disability and the decline of average activity ability, and support the service functions and devices that can timely respond to and meet the physiological defects.
- A vertical hydraulic lifting system, the wheelchair lift can be installed indoors or outdoors, and the lifting height is from 1m to 12m.
- It can be directly installed underground without building a machine room and pit, and the operation is simple.
- The hydraulic system is stable and has low noise.
- Emergency descent: when there is no power supply or elevator release failure, a manual descent device can be used
- The maximum lifting height of the machine is 12000mm, and the load can reach 400kg
Suppose you have difficulty using stairs or use a wheelchair. In that case, the residential vertical elevator, available at LIFCORE, provides a perfect solution to ensure that you can always get in and out of your home safely and conveniently.
Lock the platform when you lose control
During the operation, when the safety edge encounters an obstacle, the process will be stopped immediately.
The platform can be lowered by opening.
Automatically flip after lifting.