Residential elevator lifts features:
Residential elevator lifts have the following main features:
1. The troubleshooting is safe and straightforward: When the hydraulic elevator is powered off or shut down by a fault, the management personnel can operate the steps to rescue the personnel.
2. Flexible machine room settings: The hydraulic elevator relies on oil pipes to transmit power, so the machine room is located within 2-3M from the elevator shaft. It is no longer necessary to place the machine room on the upper part of the shaft traditionally.
3. The shaft utilization rate is high: Generally, the hydraulic residential elevator lifts do not have a counterweight device to improve the utilization rate of the shaft area.
4. The structural strength of the shaft is low: Due to the self-weight and load of the hydraulic elevator car, all the loads are applied to the foundation of the excellent pit through the hydraulic cylinder, which has low requirements for the construction performance of the wall and top of the well.
5. It runs smoothly and rides comfortably: The hydraulic system transmits the power evenly and smoothly, and the proportional valve can realize step-less speed regulation. The elevator running speed curve changes smoothly, so the comfort is better than the traction speed control ladder.