Hydraulic home lift installation guide
The hydraulic home lift is a home lift platform specially designed for home users. The product comes from the optimization design of hydraulic lift platform technology and elevator technology. This type of hydraulic home lift adopts a vertical guidance system, hydraulic drive, stable and safe lifting, and the external use of stainless steel panel, which is beautiful and high-grade. The hydraulic home lift can be directly installed on the ground, without the need to build a machine room, without a supporting civil pit, and does not occupy the room area. It is suitable for two or three-story buildings and can install buttons in different layers to realize multi-point control. The utility model has the advantages of good stability, high safety factor, low noise, small occupation space, etc. It is easy to install and maintain.
Before installation, the home elevator installation personnel should read this installation manual carefully, and all elevator parts installation personnel must strictly abide by the relevant safety regulations; The installation personnel shall be familiar with the elevator installation, enterprise product standards, civil engineering data of the installed elevator, installation drawings of home lift components and the whole machine, elevator operation and maintenance instructions, electrical control schematic diagram, electrical wiring diagram, structure, control mode, etc., and make specific progress plan and installation process. The installation personnel strictly abide by this installation manual and will provide the maximum guarantee for the hydraulic home elevator performance and user’s safety. To provide customers with stable quality and superior performance of the hydraulic home lift.
The installation of the hydraulic elevator involves several aspects. According to the structure of the hydraulic elevator, we divide the hydraulic elevator into several parts, such as the guide rail frame of the hydraulic elevator, the lift car of the hydraulic elevator, the shaft design of the hydraulic elevator, and the circuit connection the hydraulic elevator. As a professional manufacturer of the hydraulic elevator, we will provide our customers with a complete installation manual and guidance video. According to our many years of experience in exporting hydraulic elevators, The installation of hydraulic elevators requires the cooperation of 2-3 personnel, which usually requires ordinary mechanics or electricians, and takes about 1-2 days.
In installing the hydraulic elevator, the most important thing is to maintain the verticality of the hydraulic elevator and ensure that the elevator has no deviation in the horizontal and vertical directions so that the hydraulic elevator can be used for a longer time.
If you want the complete please contact LIFCORE staff at any time!
Hydraulic home lift installation steps (pictures are for reference only)
An Installing guide rail frame section 1, put oil cylinder base
B Installing sections 2 and 3, connected by screw.
C Fix to the wall by expansion bolts
Guide rail wheels are installed on the cabin plate.
Note： The guide rail wheels have front and back）see below
B Put cabin into the guide rail frame
C Install T -type guide rail
Don’t leave a gap for all-around of guide rail wheels and T-type guide rails
Step 3 Fix frame and keep up and down vertical
Install oil cylinder Install lifting frame Install chain or Rope
Installing the distribution box, connect the power supply
A Connect temporary button, use internal call button connect 4 lines (emergency stop, public, 1, 2）
Connect pump station
A Reinforce all guide rail frames
B Install limit switch. 1 leveling 2 deceleration
2 limit switches were installed on the first floor
The distance from (1-1 limit switch) to (1-2 deceleration) is 250mm, as shown in the picture below.
C 3 limit switches on the second floor
2-1 deceleration 2-2 leveling 2-3 maximum limit
Distance between (2-1 deceleration) and (2-2 leveling) is 250mm
Distance between (2-2 leveling) and (2-3 maximum limit) is 30mm
Connect all switch wires to the corresponding socket of the distribution box and adjust the height of each floor by limit switch.
Install the stainless steel frame in front of the guide rail (do not install stainless steel plate for now)
- Install the cabin, and the glass on both sides of the cabin corresponds to the bolt hole
B Install cabin ceiling light
Install the cabin door
D Remove the temporary buttons and installs them in the cabin
The light wire needs to be connected to the internal call box of the cabin, and the accompanying wire corresponds to the distribution box
Install two layers of stainless steel on the guide rail, and install all stainless steel on the guide rail
Install external call box (buttons on each floor). The wire of the external call box on the 2nd floor is corresponding to the external call box on the 1st floor
The wire of the external call box on the 1st floor is corresponding to the distribution box
CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES – 12. LIFT MACHINE CONTROL AREA
– For Hydraulic home lifts provide a dedicated single-phase (240V), 32 amp (or three-phase (380V) 20amp) supply to the lift motor area with an isolation switch, 1100mm high adjacent to the location of the machine cabinet.
– Lift mains are to be terminated to a lockable 3 Pole (4 poles for three-phase) Isolator. Isolator to be present with supply terminated and live for commissioning. During installation, a temporary supply terminated into the isolator will be sufficient.
– Provide one GPO and one data point within 250mm of the isolator.
– Fire-rated mains are only required if specified by an architect or consultant. Provide lighting, emergency lighting, and general-purpose power to the hydraulic home lift machine area.
– If you require a fire-rated machine room, then you should check with your specifier if it is required to have a self-closing door with a night latch and key at the entrance.(It is suggested to use an industry-based key 003)Where required the door must open outwards and be a minimum of 820mm wide x 2000mm high.
– Provide a minimum 600mm x 600mm clear standing and 2000mm minimum height in front of the machine equipment. (OHS requirement)
– Lift machine area must be clean, dry, and free from humidity.
– In the case of an emergency we require 24-hour access to the controller. Provide an illuminated clear pathway to the controller (>450mm (w), >2000mm (h)).
Door Fixation Guides
HYDRAULIC HOME LIFT SHAFT
- a) Tolerance in shaft dimensions is plus 10mm for all installation layouts.
- b) The lift travel measurement from lowest to top finished floors (including floor finishes) is critical and needs to match
the signed final drawings.
- c) The shaft ceiling can be higher than the specified headroom dimension on the signed final drawing, but must not be
lower when measured from FFL on the top landing.
- d) The shaft must be able to sustain loads as specified on drawings. (see page 2 of the lift drawing, top right-hand corner
for loads, the loads are approximately 3000N dynamic in the horizontal plane outwards and are transferred to the
floor below the running gear side of the shaft – approximately 10,000N downwards). A structural engineer must ensure
that the building and shaft can safely support all loads imposed by the lift equipment.
- e) The shaft LOAD BEARING WALL is to be solid (not hollow) in either poured or pre‐cast concrete, core filled blockwork,
solid brickwork, or steel framing designed by a structural engineer (when steel is involved extra installation hours may
apply for welding of brackets and will be charged for where applicable. Note that the maximum deflection for 150mm
wide columns are 1‐2mm. Note also that all structural welding is the responsibility of others). There is to be no sheeting
over any steel beams/columns (it can be flush with the front face of the beam only). Note that all four sides of the
shaft are to be impenetrable.
- f) Where any sections of the shaft walls are being constructed in glass, please ensure the glass is a minimum of 10.76mm
laminated safety glass. Further, there are to be no ledges inside the shaft exceeding 50mm.
- g) The walls containing the landing doors is also to be solid and strong enough to hold the landing door and jamb set
supplied and installed by Lift Shop (the landing doors place the same load as any heavy door does on the surrounding
structure). Double stud timber and/or steel must at least 5mm thick is required for tapping and threading.
- h) All four sides of the shaft are to be constructed and clad in accordance with AS1735, cladding to be not less than 1.2mm
flat sheet steel or a smooth material of equivalent strength.
- i) Internal shaft sizes shown on drawings are inside finished dimensions (where render or cladding is to be applied to the
inside of the shaft this must be accounted for and finished to the specified dimensions).
- j) The wall above and below the door opening will be visible from inside the lift car while travelling and should be
considered when finishing the inside of the shaft. It is recommended this is done after doors are installed to ensure the
alignment is correct, unless the shaft has been surveyed correctly and the alignment is absolutely true and correct.
- k) Shaft must be PLUMB, SQUARE, SMOOTH and LEVEL with no protrusions/ledges and free from debris.
- l) Load bearing wall and door opening sides must be plumb +/‐ 5mm.
- m) No other services are to be in the shaft, only services relating to the lift are to occupy the lift shaft the solid shaft walls
must not have any services running through them at any time. The lift components all require fixings into the walls and
any services running through them may be damaged during this process
Inspection and testing
The hydraulic home elevator commissioning shall be carried out after installing the elevator. Before commissioning, the guide rail in the elevator shaft shall be clean, and it has been confirmed that there are no obstacles in the shaft, to avoid collision when the car runs up and down the shaft.
- Check whether the wiring of the distribution box is correct, and ensure that the call box, travel limiter, and lighting power line are firmly connected and the wire head is free of leakage.
- Check whether the threaded connection is reliable, whether the hydraulic pipeline components have leakage, and whether the abnormal hydraulic, electrical and structural elements.
- Turn on the power supply and the indicator light is on; Then start the motor, operate the oil pump, lift it two or three times without load, and then carry out the load test to check whether the action of each part is standard.
- Check whether the keys of the lift car lifting control box and elevator call box on each floor are regular.
The six nylon sliders must slide smoothly in the guide rail RA to make the lifting platform rise and fall smoothly without noise and abnormal noise.
6. Instructions for safe use
For the safety of you and other passengers, please observe the following regulations when using the hydraulic home lift:
7.1. The hydraulic home lift shall operate in a civilized manner. Pressing or touching the display button with keys or other complex objects is forbidden.
7.2. It is strictly prohibited to overload the elevator to avoid danger. Passengers should get on and off the elevator when the elevator is stationary.
7.3. When taking the elevator, do not play, jump, or shake in the car to not affect the regular operation of the elevator.
7.4. Passengers should get on and off the elevator when the elevator is stationary.
7.5. Do not take any form of the forced shutdown.
7.6. If the elevator breaks down suddenly during operation, passengers should not be nervous; please seek help immediately.
7.7. When the elevator is not used for a long time, the main power switch of the distribution cabinet shall be disconnected.
If you want the complete please contact LIFCORE staff at any time!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!